Love, Relationship, and Compatibility Horoscope Between Zodiac Signs
Are you really compatible with your crush? Check how to find love according to your zodiac, read what zodiac signs make the best couples and how each zodiac acts in love. Your zodiac sign can provide a lot of information about your personality and determine baes on your date of birth. According to astrologists, your zodiac sign can tell you things ranging from your intelligence, your temper, and attitude in certain situations to your preferences on any given thing. So, especially now, in an era of uncertainty, having something to rely on is really important, especially in the romance department. So, we have provided you with the best zodiac signs to look out for, which are the most compatible for you. In case you don’t know much about zodiac signs, here is a quick rundown:
What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Love Life
- Aries (Mar 21 -Apr 19): Aries is a fire sign. Courageous and creative, they serve as an aggressive lover of challenge and a dynamic leader.
- Taurus (Apr 20 – May 20): Taurus is an earth sign. Goal-oriented with an endless amount of patience and as stubborn as they get.
- Gemini (May 21 – June 20): It’s not easy to describe this air sign, as well as their multiple personalities. They are curious, adaptable, and the social butterfly of the zodiac signs.
- Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Cancers are the most emotional of the zodiac signs. They can be cautious around new people and resort to clinging to the ones in their comfort zone. They are nurturing and sensitive but be wary of their mood swings and temper tantrums.
- Leo (Jul 23 – Aug 22): This fire sign is as proud as its name suggests. They are expressive, big-hearted, passionate, and demand the respect and love they deserve. They like to be the center of attention and steal the show.
- Virgo (Aug 23 – Sep 22): This earth sign is always seeking the comfort of routine. They are sincere and will not refrain from criticizing both the good and the bad in themselves and the people around them.
- Libra (Sep 23 – Oct 22): Libras tend to be fashion-icons, always appreciating beauty and art. The more cultural of the zodiac signs, as well as the most diplomatic. They will evade confrontation like the plague.
- Scorpio (Oct 23 – Nov 21): Lovers of mystery, which leads them to be drawn to it and be secretive themselves. They are intensely bonded in relationships and are not afraid to keep it real. Don’t provoke a Scorpio though, they have a mean sting!
- Sagittarius (Nov 22 – Dec 21): Cheerful and athletic, this fire sign is a seeker of adventure and traveling. They love to befriend everyone and are as honest as it gets, to the point where they may hurt their loved ones without realizing it.
- Capricorn (Dec 22 -Jan 19): The masters of the material realm, they will shower you with stuff to show you how much they appreciate you. They are resourceful and hardworking. They are as result-oriented as it gets and strive to be leaders and leave a legacy.
- Aquarius (Jan 20-Feb 18): Quirky and accepting of all, they tend to befriend everyone equally, not showing too much attention to a specific individual. They are the most glamorous of the zodiac signs and have an inclination to humanitarian causes.
- Pisces (Feb 19-Mar 20): Pisces tend to live in their own imaginary world. Mostly detached from the material world, they live inside their art. They are enchanting and mystical, often lacking direction and just going where the current leads them.
Now that we have gone through a brief introduction of all the zodiac signs, here are your compatibilities depending on your sign! Keep in mind that these are entirely on paper, and you should take them with a pinch of salt. Still, we want you to have all the information available before asking someone out on that super important date.
What Zodiac Signs Go Well Together?
- Aries Love Matches: Aries is one of the most compatible signs with everyone due to their magnetic personality. As an Aries, you appreciate a partner that is passionate and adventurous like you are. So, your best match is Aquarius, Sagittarius, Leo, or Gemini, due to their outgoing and social nature.
- Taurus Love Matches: The bulls are compatible with fellow earth signs like Virgo and Capricorn. They are both equally strong and determined. They are also compatible with water signs like Cancer and Pisces due to their emotional nature, bringing out their gentler side.
- Gemini Love Matches: Geminis have a flaw that they tend to lose interest quickly, so they need a just as exciting partner as they are. So, their best compatibility is with Aquarius and Libra. These air signs make for interesting combinations that will rarely provide any dull moments in a relationship. They also click very well with fire signs like Leo and Aries, who make great debate partners and adore the attention you will give them.
- Cancer Love Matches: As a water sign, cancers click with fellow water signs like Scorpio and Pisces to meet them sentimentally and provide emotional security. Earth signs like Taurus and Virgo can also be great partners for Cancer due to their devotion and the safe environment they provide.
- Leo Love Matches: Leos need to be on a pedestal and always admired. So, air signs like Libra and Gemini make perfect matches for them since they will provide them with the attention they so desperately seek. Other fire signs like Sagittarius and Aries also make for great partners because they bring up Leo’s more spontaneous aspect and help them loosen up.
- Virgo Love Matches: Due to Virgo being an Earth sign, they click well with fellow Earth signs like Taurus and Capricorn. They complement each other well and have a similarly practical approach to life, which rarely leads to conflict. Water signs such as Scorpio and Cancer are also easy to connect with. Cancers usually put up the work that is needed to build the emotional trust Virgos require. On the other hand, Scorpio’s attention to detail will create a powerful duo that will help each other become the best versions of themselves.
- Libra Love Matches: Libras being the peaceful and quiet ones, connect really well with other air signs like Gemini and Aquarius since their chatty and intellectual natures make for some fascinating conversations. Fire sings also work really well alongside Libras since they push each other to the limits and enjoy the finest things in life.
- Scorpio Love Matches: Scorpios are compatible with water signs like Cancer and Pisces since they have a much deeper connection beyond words and can understand each other easily. Detail-oriented Virgos and goal-oriented Capricorns can also work well and compliment the Scorpio’s problem-solving attitude.
- Sagittarius Love Matches: A Sagittarius can get bored quickly, so they require a partner that always keeps things fresh and spicy. Fellow fire signs can easily provide that spark, so Aries and Leo are both safe bets. Aquarius and Libra are always up for an adventure, and their optimistic attitude will support any crazy last-minute ideas the Sagittarius may have.
- Capricorn Love Matches: Capricorns are really to the point and efficient, so fellow Earth signs like Virgo and Taurus make for reliable partners that will match the Capricorn’s hardworking and practical nature. Water signs like Scorpio and Pisces are also great matches. Due to the goal-oriented nature of Scorpio, they can be a dynamic duo that inspires each other. On the other side, Pisces can bring out a more sensitive side to the Capricorn and teach them how to focus more energy on what matters to them.
- Aquarius Love Matches: This zodiac sign requires freedom and independence more than anything else. So, fellow air signs like Libra or Gemini are always a good option because they understand their need for alone time. Aquarius can also be compatible with fire signs like Aries and Sagittarius. They will inspire Aquarius and provide new and fun challenges for them.
- Pisces Love Matches: Pisces is a water sign, clicks well with fellow water signs like Scorpios and Cancers. These signs make for a harmonious relationship with little conflict. They also make for great partners to Earth signs like Taurus and Capricorns. A Taurus will help the Pisces embrace their sensual side. In contrast, the Capricorn will present more of a challenge since they provide tangible solutions to the dreamy Pisces, keeping them grounded and helping them bridge the gap between fantasy and reality.
More about Relationships
- Romantic Messages to Text your Partner based on their Zodiac Sign
- 5 Steps Toward Happier, Healthier Relationships
- He Love Me? He Loves Me Not? 30 Love Signs 30 Ways to Tell
- 10 Romantic Ways to Express you Love
- Advantages of Self-Love in a Relationship
- 50 Flirty Pick Up Lines and Messages to Text your Crush
- I Love You Cards
- Birthday Wishes by Zodiac Sign